Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Wartz!!!...



I suppose, I may be a day late, considering it's technically tomorrow down in Ozzy-Australia, but it's still ringing true in your homeland sucker!

The happiest of Happy Birthdays to you Wardo...
Wish I could share in the fun... considering your legendary history of *ahem* playing with cake!!!

Sending your present in the mail this week... but you've got a little pre-view here... so you know I didn't forget...







See... I remembered... with help from WB... who flooded my thoughts yesterday... forcing me to finally finish it... true purpose masked by the playfully feigned vanity of this silly ghost, who relentlessly kept telling me to finish his portrait... not realizing the crystal clear timing or message until this morning when I saw the calendar... funny, funny that.
You two will always be my best devil dogs.
xoxo
Lots of Love!
666



1 comment:

wardie said...

Ohhh! thanks Luci- you are so sweet. Can't wait to see it. Good ol' Woolie Bear. Love and a hug to you- Wartz