Monday, September 8, 2008

Last Day At Coney Island And Now I'm Famous...LOL...

Yesterday was TOTALLY FRICKIN' AWESOME... beginning Sunday morn, just past midnight... divine occurrences cured my constant insomnia. Let's just say that if I could sleep this well every damn night I'd be a very very happy lady!

Woke up so well to the brightest blue sky and headed to the fashion show for my work... where famous dude took my picture and now I'm style kid on the internets...LOL!


http://www.style.com/fashionshows/sartorialist/

I was pretty embarrassed so I ended up just cracking up laughing...and he caught it... hand over the face giggles... so me.

The show: just a few pics of some stuff I worked on... the rest is all over online... probably better shots than these...






Then I busted out and hopped on the train
to enjoy the "last day"
(only time will tell for sure)
of OLD SCHOOL Coney Island...
before they tear down Astroland for douchebag condos.
































^ My favorite shot!





And ended up sittin' out on the boardwalk half the night drinking shit loads of beer at Ruby's... along with munching countless greasy deep fried things... so good.




















Rode all the good rides... thankfully some will still be there next year... gave 'er a proper farewell... it's really too damn bad... that place is like LOST BOYS amazing!
XO666





No comments: