Monday, September 29, 2008

The Mexicans...

So hungover I want to die...
Anna and Gerardo in town for the New York Film Festival... with "The Mexicans"
(like seriously 30 of them at this point)...
for his film "Voy A Explotar" (I'm Gonna Explode). The movie premiered last night and I have to say it's honestly one of the best films I've seen in forever
(which was good because I didn't have to lie to Gerardo about liking it...LOL).
Go see it if it comes your way. Seriously AMAZING.

^^^My good house guests (el director y mi puta loca) at the after party last night/this morning... I love these kids!!!


The theater...
Film Q&A stuff...


Old School Parsons Crew... suck it Tim Gunn!


The shitty Rivington Hotel Bar... thanks for kicking us all out.

The party came home... at 4:30 this morning... Kyzza (^^^pendejo loco) grabbed the guitar and amped it on 10... my neighbors totally hate me... but it was fun.
Although today, I feel like Gerardo in ^^^this picture... mega ZOMBIE.




^^^ Annai (aka: "Guera")... I LOVE this girl.


Guera y Claudio passed out...



And Kyzza and Claudio snuggled... MARICAS are lucky I didn't break out the sharpie.

666

P.S. Semi, you were GREATLY missed, so we poured some for you!

No comments: