Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lotsa Shots....

Some round my neighborhood... some not.








Mad car luck lately.... sweet fortune.










































































Shot in Brooklyn on Lafayette Ave. ... two weeks after I shot it on Lafayette St. in Manhattan.

Eerie coincidence?
I prefer to think not.
Strange circumstances are somehow my everyday.















Photo exhibit in DUMBO... you know... taking in culture and shit.



We saw this dude earlier in the day tripping his balls off on the sidewalk by where we parked... like mega tweaked out... I love his WASPy dress... like the Dean of a boarding school complete with blazer crest. Glad to see him takin a little rest. He definately needed it!

Richard decided to lie down next to him. LOL.










Bought some books there... Strip Flips has a sexy lady inside who magically sheds her clothing.









Caliente... well NO SHIT!







No comments: