Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We Started Weaving Way Beyond Midnight...



Robby Rob... the man with the plan...


Super secret (free) MASON line... I shit you not, that's what it's called.


The space all-a-empty... just getting started...


The lovely Lizzy...

















And I gave it a go as well... OCD fractal web... Quantum Physics vs. Mandelbrot echoing satanic under faceted geometric string p0rn... bouncing back at'cha reflected out a looking glass.





























Called it a night round 4:30 this morning... cuz I had to go to work... but these crazy kids are still going at it as I type this... I can't wait to see what it looks like tonight! Should be pretty surreal. I'll post an update on its progress tomarra.
And if you're in NYC tonight ROLL the muthafuck THROUGH!
666


No comments: