Thursday, June 5, 2008

Duuu-DEatH-am...

Sketch night last night included the inception of (and induction into) the Scorpion Gang...and drawing like a madman with Semi and Steve.


Semi captured me (very quickly I might add) in a red triangle of figurative karma and literal physical feng shui. Fucking brilliant as always... and a damn good likeness. Nice one puta!!!


She also just got a light box and I started tracing lifeless zombie heads off magazine tears she had sitting on it. Then Steve came and we turned these rabid zombie bitches into doodle pass...

And started another from scratch... fucking awesome one below... so many layers of morphic distortion... like Alice in Monsterland weird science mash up packing subliminal messages and nasty looking stitches (courtesy of Steve the surgeon). The little red and green smoking snake (on the left border) is my favorite part. I love you damn kids.
xo
666


No comments: