Monday, June 30, 2008

Greetings From That Other Coast...

Been in San Francisco since Friday... business with a bit of pleasure thrown in to make it more tolerable. Stayed with Cor at her place in the "Tender-Knob"... a peculiar little neighborhood that seems to specialize in trannies and... well... more trannies...
.
From what she tells me, she's got a strange little super who has a noir sense of humor... I love how he's named some of the vacant apartments. You can catch me chilling with RAD and FRANKENSTEIN... as well as SEVEN who lives in #7 (not pictured). Them's good people.

Transferred over to my hotel last night... a fine establishment right on the Embarcadero... right next to the old Ferry Building... where they've got a great farmer's market and a wine store that stalks Sean Thackery vintages... pretty killer.

So this is the view from my room... try to find a better one... I DOUBLE DOG DARE ya! But, alas... it's soured slightly with my job starring me in the face... reminding me why I'm here... "Get to work bitch... and don't be late!"

But I guess I can't complain... it's kinda cool to see your stuff on a giant billboard haunting your suite... and even better on stranger's asses when you're walkin round different places, not expecting button 568P to stare back and wink at you.







No comments: