Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Have a Friend Above All Others...

Yeah… maybe a little odd starting this all with an obituary (some how time and space always seem to play jokes on me)… but I just got to be honest with life and what the tide brings my way, weirdo timing and all… and give a shout out to my fallen homie, because he’s always been what I been into…

.................R.I.P. Wooley Bear 1992-2008................

My dearest friend, it is cloudy tonight in New York City, but I feel radiant hidden under it all, knowing the stars shine brighter now than in all their infinite lives with your fool child spirit laced upon the whole universe.
Cito Rats Diablos Locos 4eva!!!



http://picasaweb.google.com/Luciluce666/WizardCreepSharkSneekRIPWB

When I got the news last night that he had passed... my girl, Nance, made me a sake cocktail to cheer me up…


And when I got home I started the party proper to send off los muertos…


I huffed (South Carolina moonshine), and I puffed (trees), and I blew the house down (thank you Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs), dancing the devil into my carpet evangelical (like James below… so so funny that) thrice over to WOOLEY BULLY… amped at 11… at two in the morning… I’m sure my neighbors hate me but, like every circumstance it seems in my life, there is no shame great enough to repress such pure inclinations.



666

No comments: