Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Official... Spontaneous Vacation… Let the Countdown Begin!!!...

By this time next week I’ll be entranced euphoric, lazy on the sand, swimming in the sea, chillin with my chica-loca up to no good, and just...

sittin in the sun…
countin my money (well not really but that’s how it goes)…
happy as I can be…

In immortal anticipation I’ve had this foxy little song in my head for the last few days… and I’ve been shamelessly subconsciously singing it aloud regardless of my surroundings… in the shower, at work, in elevators, in the subway, at the library…so please feel free to join in… it won’t hurt I promise… and you never know, it might just make you smile.





One of the many reasons I’m happy to have been born into more modern times…


Brazilian cut bikinis!!!... not yellow polka dot but indeed teeny-weenie...

Ahh yes... our exotic foreign destination...
and good God, I hope Spring Break is over...
but I'm going for the beach and the beach alone...
so whateva:



And... in other news…
This is what a good night looks like the morning after!

No comments: